Language and Culture TrainingLanguage + Culture = Global Success
Whether your company is looking to expand business through mergers and acquisitions, succeed in new market abroad, or improve communication within a global workforce, Berlitz Corporate Language and Cultural Consulting partners with your organization to achieve performance objectives and a return on investment.
Berlitz Corporate Language and Cultural Consulting has over 139 years of experience in training the world's leading organizations to develop global competence in a complex and competitive environment. We know that employees want training to fit their schedules. Organizations want training to fit their budget. With Berlitz, you can have both.
- Programs customized to address skill requirements, time and budget, and to reflect business needs
- Programs scalable from key executives to entire multinational workforce
- Maximize individual and organizational performance by equipping talent with practical tools and techniques necessary to live and work in a multicultural environment
Berlitz delivers an expansive portfolio of programs designed to help develop a global workforce and leadership.
- Corporate Language Training for all levels available face-to-face or instructor-led online
- Business Communication Skills to equip non-native English speakers to become effective leaders in the global business arena
- Language Assessment & Testing in all languages, delivered in any time zone
- Translation, Localization and Interpretation in all languages with accurate and reliable results
- Cultural Coaching to identify behavioral styles that will increase an executive’s ability to effectively lead, manage, and communicate
- International Assignment Programs support a successful transition for assignees and their families
- Repatriation to leverage global knowledge and skills when transitioning back to the home office
Berlitz CapabilitiesDownload PDF
EuRA 2018: Berlitz wins TheMIGroup Global Service Partner of the YearRead more
I would like to highlight the flexibility of the consultant as a very positive aspect of the 2-day session. In fact the consultant was taking my personal interests and requirements into consideration and adjusted the program accordingly. Since I had the benefit of a 1-week business meeting in Shanghai, prior to this course, the consultant and myself were able to reflect on this 1 week experience and had a very detailed "dive" into the cultural aspects which became apparent during my business trip. Very much appreciate the ability to allow for this reflection of this experience.
Cultural Consulting Student