Português (Brasil) | Español | 한국어 | 日本語
Please complete the BSA application form. Full name must be on application as shown passport. Download BSA application form or print clearly in black or blue ink.
Students must meet these BSA requirements – no enrollment will be processed without the following:
- Must be 18 years of age to apply for a BSA program
- Send completed application form with signatures
- Pay the BSA 15% deposit (tuition only) plus $100 the registration fee and international processing fee
- Submit your financial certification in English, if requesting a Form I-20
When requesting Form I-20
It is important to remember that when the student’s main objective is to study, it is recommended that students enter the United States with an F-1 Student Visa. An applicant requesting an I-20 must send copy of passport picture page and requires financial certification, IN ENGLISH. This means you must provide proof that you have enough funds to meet living and tuition expenses, as well as living expenses of family members who might travel with you on student-dependent (F-2) Visas. Any ONE of the following is acceptable:
- A current personal bank statement or an original letter from your bank, OR
- A letter/affidavit of support from parents or other source of support stating that they will be responsible for your expenses during your stay at Berlitz, AND a bank statement verifying their financial ability to meet expenses, OR
- A letter guaranteeing financial support from employer, OR
- An original scholarship letter from your government or other sponsoring organization
Submitting your Application
You can enroll by downloading the BSA application and submitting all the applicable documentation.
To enroll, download this BSA application and submit the following to Berlitz Study Abroad:
- Completed and signed application
- 15% tuition fee plus $100 registration and international processing fee
- Financial certification documentation (affidavit or support) IN ENGLISH
- Copy of passport picture page (when requesting an I-20)
Send all correspondence and completed application to:
By Mail: Berlitz Study Abroad, BSA
7 Roszel Road, 3rd Floor
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
By Fax: +1.201.258.3944
By E-mail: email@example.com
Once BSA has received your application, documents and all deposit fees, it will take approximately 3 to 4 business days to process your enrollment. You will receive via E-mail or Fax an Acceptance/Welcome Letter, Course Confirmation, Homestay and airport pick-up information if applicable.
Arrival & Departure (Home stay applicants only)
Berlitz recommends that students arrive the Sunday BEFORE classes begin, and leave on Saturday, AFTER classes end. Additional charges will apply for any extra nights. When traveling make sure to carry with you Acceptance Letter, Form I-20, course confirmation, homestay & airport instructions.
On Your First Day
Berlitz suggests that ALL students arrive 30-minutes early on their first day of classes. ALL students will be evaluated on their first day of class.
Please bring the following items with you:
- Your stamped I-20 Form
- Your I-94 Form (Arrival/Departure record filled out on your flight to the U.S.)
- Funds to pay all remaining fees at Berlitz
- Proof of medical insurance (if not purchased through Berlitz)
All fees are payable in full when you register for each Berlitz Study Abroad (BSA) program. BSA works with many counseling agents around the world who can assist you. BSA agents are authorized to collect funds on behalf of BSA. If the agent who assists you has such an arrangement with BSA any refund for which you may be eligible, may be coordinated with this agent. If you have any questions, please ask the BSA Coordinators at your center.
BSA would like you to arrive to class on time and to get the maximum benefit from your program. You will be expected to attend all of your classes. Students that are an F-1 Student Visa MUST attend ALL classes. If you are sick, you must notify the center and inform the BSA Coordinator that you will not be going to class. Students who have 3 consecutive absences must provide a doctor’s note explaining why they have been absent.
Contact Berlitz To Learn More »