We have provided contract language education services in public, private and parochial schools for over 25 years. With native-fluent instructors and proven-effective teaching methods, Berlitz provides flexible, comprehensive and cost-effective contract services for a variety of world languages and English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction.
What makes language education effective?
Research has shown that language study has a positive effect on children’s standardized test scores. And children who study languages are generally more imaginative, better abstract thinkers, and more flexible in their thought processes.
Berlitz for Your Organization provides services for:
- Teacher vacancy coverage
- Foreign Language in Elementary School (FLES) programs
- English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction
- Teacher/staff development
Why choose Berlitz?
- The conversational Berlitz Method® makes language learning engaging and fun
- Berlitz for Your Organization provides teaching services for students in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade, as well as administrators and staff
- Berlitz instructors deliver a dynamic, age-appropriate learning experience through a variety of stimulating activities
- Berlitz provides supervision, assessment, student and teacher materials, and feedback—so you don’t have to worry about a thing
- Berlitz for Your Organization fits into any curriculum or budget
What is the Berlitz Method?
Our proven-effective method of instruction immerses children in the new language and makes learning fast and easy. Our instructors specialize in teaching children. They use relaxed conversation along with fun and engaging activities to help children learn to think and communicate in their new language.
Find out how easy...
Contact Berlitz To Learn More »