We have provided contract language education services in public, private and parochial schools for over 25 years. With native-fluent instructors and proven-effective teaching methods, Berlitz provides flexible, comprehensive and cost-effective contract services for a variety of world languages and English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction. Classes are delivered face to face or online through the Berlitz Virtual Classroom.
What makes language education effective?
Research has shown that language study has a positive effect on children’s standardized test scores. And children who study languages are generally more imaginative, better abstract thinkers, and more flexible in their thought processes.
Berlitz for Your Organization provides services for:
- Teacher vacancy coverage
- Foreign Language in Elementary School (FLES) World language programs for students ages 3-17
- Language programs at your school for all students pre-k through high school
- English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction for groups of children or private tutoring
- Teacher/staff development
- Enrichment and cultural programs for students and faculty
- Language testing and assessment
- Before and After School Programs
Why choose Berlitz?
- The conversational Berlitz Method® makes language learning engaging and fun
- Berlitz instructors deliver a dynamic, age-appropriate learning experience through a variety of stimulating activities
- Berlitz Virtual Visits provide real time language learning opportunities
Berlitz Virtual visits are real-time visits to another country hosted by a Berlitz Instructor in that country and projected on a screen in a classroom. Students interact with the teacher and residents asking questions in the language they are learning and hearing the answers. This program enables children to have a genuine “study abroad” experience without buying a plane ticket.
- Online games for fun practice activities
Currently available for Spanish for elementary school students, online games provide additional opportunities for students to reinforce what they have learned in class with a self-directed and fun activity. Using all four skills, (speaking, listening, reading, and writing), students interact with characters on the screen in a 3D environment and collecting gems and points in the process.
- Berlitz provides supervision, assessment, student and teacher materials, and feedback
- Berlitz works with your budget and schedule to custom-create programs.
What is the Berlitz Method?
Our proven-effective method of instruction immerses children in the new language and makes learning fast and easy. Our instructors specialize in teaching children. They use relaxed conversation along with fun and engaging activities to help children learn to think and communicate in their new language.
Find out how easy...
Contact Berlitz To Learn More »