When government employees need to learn a language quickly for development of survival, basic acquisition, refresher, and maintenance skills, our Government Crash Course takes learners to a new level of language confidence in the quickest possible timeframe. The program delivers a full time training schedule—30 hours of one-on-one instruction weekly for programs ranging from 1 to 44 weeks. Rapid results are achieved with this fast-paced individual language instruction program.
The Berlitz Government Crash Course features:
- Full-day instruction based on the proven Berlitz Method® from 9:00 – 5:00 , (30 instructor-led contact hours per week) with a one hour break for lunch each day
- 5 self-study/lab hours per week
- Individualized coaching with highly trained Berlitz instructors
- Role plays of realistic work-related and social situations
- Regularly scheduled counseling to provide regular feedback, stay on track and achieve language goals
- Convenient delivery — instruction can be delivered at a Berlitz Learning Center, or at your agency location
What is the Berlitz Method?
Our highly effective, conversational style of instruction immerses employees in the target language and makes learning fast and easy. Our instructors are native-fluent speakers who focus on the practical grammar and vocabulary that government employees use in real-life situations.
Why choose Berlitz?
- Berlitz is GSA Schedule approved for Language Contract #GS-10F-0138T. Look for us at www.GSAAdvantage.gov using the search words “Berlitz International”
- Berlitz has helped the world communicate through leadership and innovation in language and cultural services for more than 130 years
- Berlitz is the world’s premier provider of language training and cultural consulting services, with more than 550 Berlitz Learning Centers in 70 countries
- Berlitz offers Civilian agencies and Armed Forces branches a flexible range of online and face-to-face language training programs to meet all skill requirements and budgets
- Only Berlitz offers language instruction based on the conversational Berlitz Method
Contact Berlitz To Learn More »