Group Instruction is language training specifically tailored to the needs of a group of government co-workers or team members. It is an economical way to provide language instruction for personnel who are at similar levels and who have the same needs and objectives. Armed Forces team members meet in small groups of up to 12 individuals, ensuring everyone has the opportunity for personal attention and group participation.
Berlitz Group Instruction features:
- Group language instruction based on the conversational Berlitz Method®
- Small classes of up to 12 individuals, permitting lively interaction, role play, and plenty of individual attention
- Highly trained, native-fluent instructors
- Customizable content that incorporates such elements as specialized field-specific terminology, business presentations, etc.
- A cost-effective solution for team training
- FSI/DLPT equivalent learning levels
- Multiple platform delivery — instruction can be delivered at a Berlitz Learning Center, at your agency location, or online via Berlitz® Virtual Classroom
What is the Berlitz Method?
Our highly effective, conversational style of instruction immerses employees in the target language and makes learning fast and easy. Our instructors are native-fluent speakers who focus on the practical grammar and vocabulary that professionals use in real-life business situations.
Why choose Berlitz?
- Berlitz is GSA schedule approved for Language Contract #GS-10F-0138T. Look for us at www.GSAAdvantage.gov using the search words “Berlitz International”
- Berlitz has helped the world communicate through leadership and innovation in language and cultural services for more than 130 years
- Berlitz is the world’s premier provider of language training and cultural consulting services, with more than 550 Berlitz Learning Centers in 70 countries
- Berlitz offers Civilian agencies and Armed Forces branches a flexible range of online and face-to-face language training programs to meet all skill requirements and budgets
- Only Berlitz offers language instruction based on the conversational Berlitz Method
Contact Berlitz To Learn More »