Civilian and military reintegration programs are designed to benefit every type of civilian and military international assignee and deployed personnel returning home. Our seminars offer assignees programs that provide the tools for successfully managing career, friendships, and designed to ease the transition by understanding the readjustment process of returning home after international assignments or deployments.
Reintegration Training Provides:
- Tools for successfully managing career, family and friendships
- Understanding of the readjustment process of returning home
- Training to ensure the international skills acquired while overseas are leveraged and effectively incorporated into your career and home
In addition, programs are available for personnel’s spouses and children.
Why choose Berlitz?
The Berlitz Cultural Consulting approach addresses three components that impact a global assignee’s effectiveness when conducting international assignments: Corporate Culture, National Culture and the Individual Perspective. Our programs develop culturally competent personnel through the use of effective strategies to navigate the interplay between these components. Equipped with globally dynamic skills and cross-cultural insight, assignees can focus on realizing a company’s international goals as soon as they arrive in their new destination.
More reasons to choose Berlitz:
- Berlitz is GSA Schedule approved for Language Contract #GS-10F-0138T. Look for us at www.GSAAdvantage.gov using the search words “Berlitz International”
- Berlitz has helped the world communicate through leadership and innovation in language and cultural services for more than 130 years
- Berlitz is the world’s premier provider of language training and cultural consulting services, with more than 550 Berlitz Learning Centers in 70 countries
- Berlitz offers Civilian agencies and Armed Forces branches a flexible range of online and face-to-face language training programs to meet their needs and budgets
- Only Berlitz offers language instruction based on the conversational Berlitz Method®
Contact Berlitz To Learn More »