Kids & Teens
Language InstructionThe Berlitz Kids & Teens® Experience— The fun way to build a brighter future
Language can shape the way we think and this is particularly true for children. Time after time research has shown that childhood is the best time to learn a language. With fewer inhibitions than their adult counterparts, children are better equipped to absorb the nuances of a foreign language and they're often able to speak without an accent!
Berlitz Kids & Teens® programs encourage intellectual development, introduce a global perspective, and enhance future career opportunities, and they also offer classes at convenient times, so parents can take care of to-do lists while children work toward their brighter futures.
Berlitz Kids & Teens® programs include:
- Summer Programs
- Private Tutoring
- Group Programs
- After-School Programs
Learning a second language improves overall cognitive development.
Studies have shown that language learning is not only linguistic, but also cognitive. In addition to learning, speaking, reading, and writing in a new language, children can improve standardized test scores, critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills, and greater mental flexibility. The Berlitz Kids & Teens® instructional approach is fun and engaging, making anything possible!
Berlitz supports your child’s success through:
- Age-appropriate instruction for ages ranging 4 - 17 years old.
- Student-centered, highly interactive teaching method encouraging participation.
- Accommodating various learning styles using multisensory materials and a variety of classroom activities.
- Building student confidence using activities that help children learn through positive reinforcement, turning knowledge into understanding.
- Encouraging cooperative learning by making language learning a social activity.
- Engaging programs that motivate students and make them want to learn.
Our Berlitz teacher is a delight. She is prompt, organized, gives great parent updates and is following through. My daughter loves Spanish. She never complains about going and from what I can tell, is learning a lot of Spanish. She also is showing off her skills and has beaten her 8th grade brother in how much she knows. Thanks for your patience with us and congratulations on such a great solution.
Jackie W. - Oakland, CA