Learn English in the US with Berlitz Study Abroad
Develop a profound understanding of a new culture, and your own!Studies have shown that total immersion into a culture is the most valuable and expedient way for students to gain the cognitive and interpersonal skills needed for success in a new culture, matriculation into academic programs, and professional growth along a career path. Berlitz Study Abroad is the elite provider of language and culture education.
- Berlitz is the industry leader with over 135 years’ experience
- Our programs are all about meeting your objectives and working with you to reach your goals
- Learn with intensive small group, private instruction or a combination of the two
- Experience Total Immersion – the ultimate language learning experience
Studying abroad and immersing yourself in a new culture is the most intensive form of foreign language instruction. The language is not simply a topic to learn, but the medium by which teaching occurs. For more than 50 years, research has shown the benefits of academic achievement, language and literacy development in two or more languages, and cognitive skills. The highly-effective Berlitz Method® is:
- A teaching style based on conversation rather than memorization
- The standard by which language learning is measured
- Delivered through 10 levels of learning proficiency
Download the Berlitz Study Abroad® Brochure
Learn English in the U.S. in 9 great cities!
Beverly Hills • Boston • Chicago • Coral Gables • New York • Orlando • San Diego • San Francisco • Washington, D.C.
In the pursuit of improvement of English as second language I have searched and experienced several institutions. I am convinced that the system Berlitz has is the most effective for those who require specialized and one to one courses, because our responsibilities demand in a short time a great learning that could help us with our day at day activities. In addition having international teachers it is a plus for our learning. The staff that works there is really helpful and professional. The method and the system that teachers use are excellent.”
Carlos Jiménez Macías, Consulate General of Mexico in Chicago