Language Assessment and Testing
Assessment and TestingRigorous testing leads to hiring the best candidates for the job
Berlitz Language Testing guarantees the highest standard in language assessment for individuals and organizations. Language testing is available in over 40 languages and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, online or over the phone. Results are provided within two business days. In addition, Berlitz also has over 500 locations in 65 countries to offer proctoring for all of your high-stakes testing needs. Berlitz uses proven test processes and multiple performance indicators to guarantee the consistency and strength of results.
- Various modes of testing include:
- Berlitz Test of Listening and Reading Skills is a convenient, cost-effective online tool for assessing employee or applicant language skills. It is available in Spanish, French, German, Italian and English.
- Berlitz Test of Speaking Skills is available in many languages and is customizable to focus on the specific skills your employees need for day-to-day exchanges with colleagues and clients.
- Simulated Oral Proficiency Interview (SOPI) is a language proficiency test that accurately measures the oral communicative ability of examinees through an online computer-based platform. This speaking test combines the efficiency and reliability of computer-based administration with the validity of human scoring. The SOPI is available in English, Spanish, and Mandarin, and may be developed in other languages based on demand.
- Berlitz Test of Writing Skills is a paper-based or online assessment that is designed for screening large numbers of applicants or employees. It is available in over 14 languages and may be developed in other languages based on demand.
- Berlitz Testing can develop assessments to meet your specific needs in terms of design, delivery, and budget.
I would like to highlight the flexibility of the consultant as a very positive aspect of the 2-day session. In fact the consultant was taking my personal interests and requirements into consideration and adjusted the program accordingly. Since I had the benefit of a 1-week business meeting in Shanghai, prior to this course, the consultant and myself were able to reflect on this 1 week experience and had a very detailed "dive" into the cultural aspects which became apparent during my business trip. Very much appreciate the ability to allow for this reflection of this experience.
Cultural Consulting Student