Language InstructionLanguage + Culture = Global Success
Whether your company is looking to expand business through mergers and acquisitions, succeed in new market abroad, or improve communication within a global workforce, Berlitz Corporate Language and Cultural Consulting partners with your organization to achieve performance objectives and a return on investment.
Berlitz Corporate Language and Cultural Consulting has over 139 years of experience in training the world's leading organizations to develop global competence in a complex and competitive environment. We know that employees want training to fit their schedules. Organizations want training to fit their budget. With Berlitz, you can have both.
- Programs customized to address skill requirements, time and budget, and to reflect business needs
- Programs scalable from key executives to entire multinational workforce
- Maximize individual and organizational performance by equipping talent with practical tools and techniques necessary to live and work in a multicultural environment
Berlitz delivers an expansive portfolio of programs designed to help develop a global workforce and leadership.
- Corporate Language Training for all levels available face-to-face or instructor-led online
- Business Communication Skills to equip non-native English speakers to become effective leaders in the global business arena
- Language Assessment & Testing in all languages, delivered in any time zone
- Translation, Localization and Interpretation in all languages with accurate and reliable results
- Cultural Coaching to identify behavioral styles that will increase an executive’s ability to effectively lead, manage, and communicate
- International Assignment Programs support a successful transition for assignees and their families
- Repatriation to leverage global knowledge and skills when transitioning back to the home office
I started working for a Spanish pharmaceutical company in Los Angeles several years ago and realized very quickly that being able to speak Spanish so that I could participate in meetings in Spanish would be a real advantage. I found Berlitz in Pasadena and I found friendly people, professional advice and great teachers. My colleagues would not believe that I had only started to study Spanish when I had started to work for the company.
Dr. Claus Weisemann - Durham, Connecticut