Telephone instruction can be added to any of our English, French, Spanish, German and Italian CyberTeachers programs. CyberTeachers Plus combines telephone instruction with a license for CyberTeachers, enabling an individual to learn a new language even more effectively and with faster results. Learners enjoy the benefits of a blended learning option, combining personal instruction over the phone with web-based learning around the clock.
With the addition of Telephone Instruction by Berlitz, CyberTeachers Plus is ideally suited for anyone who would like to learn a language flexibly and independent of location, but at the same time wants to enjoy the personal contact with a language instructor. Telephone instruction takes place via a landline connection or Skype™ – your instructor calls you, wherever you happen to be.
CyberTeachers Plus offers:
- Individually customized language instruction over the phone (30 minute increments) with a personal language instructor.
- An interactive booking and rescheduling platform that is available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Integrated learning content – phone lessons and e-supported self-directed lessons
- Language tools, such as Speech Trainer, Speed Memorizer, dictionary, translator, writing assistants, role-play activities and more.
- A virtual blackboard which instructors and learners can use to communicate during the lesson and exchange information.
- Emergency sessions, bookable with 30 minutes notice for ad hoc support when preparing for presentations or other language related situations.
- Feedback by means of a Lesson Report after every telephone lesson with assignments for the next session.
CyberTeachers Plus Technical Requirements
Berlitz offers 5 language learning programs in English, French, Spanish, German and Italian in 3 or 12 month subscriptions.
Contact Berlitz To Learn More »